A local one-stop engineering and sustainability company is looking for a Senior Process Engineer (Water) in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to pursue a stable and exciting career in the industry.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out design on process treatment scheme and calculate OPEX to secure new wastewater and TIW customers.
- Support Operational team in process monitoring, trouble shoot and plant optimization to ensure wastewater and water recycling plants meet full compliance in reliability and availability
- Initiate any potential projects for plant optimization and follow through implementation.
- Support in engineering evaluation, plant improvement considerations, and calculations for mass/energy balances, equipment sizing, rectification of instruments and equipment suitability, piping design, hydraulic modeling, chemical properties considerations and other duties assigned for process and engineering evaluation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Environmental engineering
- Minimum 8 years process engineering experience (design) in water/wastewater treatment plant
- Compliance to HSE requirements
- Experienced in Demineralization, Water recycling process, Operations management, industrial wastewater
If you are interested, kindly 'Apply Now' with your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.