Our purpose is to bring people together to re-imagine what's possible, collaborate and innovate solutions to the world's most significant water and environmental sustainability challenges. Grow with us as we embark on building tomorrow together by being the most diverse and most profitable full-service engineering company in the world!
- Proposal Preparation and Business Development
- Manage projects including key responsibilities for scheduling and coordination of project resources to meet client and organizational needs.
- Ensure that individual task schedules, budgets, and client invoicing are performed in accordance with Company standards and client requirements to complete project work.
- Technical Data Review and Report Preparation:
- Coordinate and provide quality control for data collection and review of project results, including the reduction of field data to evaluate and determine future client needs and project requirements.
- Interpret data, develop, and finalize a report for Project Principal's review that appropriately documents findings and project remediation recommendations.
- Proposal Preparation and Business Development:
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, cost estimates, and with marketing activities.
- Staff Mentoring and Training:
- Participate in the development of junior staff and work with senior management to continue to grow as a consultant and leader of the firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or equivalent in Engineering Science,
- Minimum 15 years' experience in environmental roles related to environmental consulting, business development, and/or project management,
- Well-established private-client rolodex, private client connections, and/or transferable book of business valued at over $150,000,
- Interpretation and analysis of chemical, geotechnical, geologic, and/or engineering data to address project/reporting needs,
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint),
- Proficiency in groundwater and surface water modeling including MODFLOW, Groundwater Vistas, HEC-RAS, and/or similar programs,
- Due to contract requirements; must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident,
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Commuter benefits