Are you a passionate and experienced Water Resources Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact? Do you thrive on tackling complex water management challenges on a global scale? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
We are currently working with a leading global firm, dedicated to providing innovative solutions in water resources management. With a strong focus on sustainability and a track record of successful projects across the glob. They pride themselves on delivering cutting-edge engineering solutions to address the world's water and mining challenges. Their team comprises diverse experts who collaborate to provide integrated and sustainable approaches to water resource planning, development, and management.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Water Resources Engineer to join their team! As a Senior Water Resources Engineer, you will play a key role in developing and implementing sustainable water management strategies, optimizing water resource utilization, and delivering innovative solutions to our clients worldwide. You will collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, providing technical leadership and expertise to ensure the successful execution of projects.
- Lead and manage water resources projects, including water supply planning, hydrological modeling, flood risk management, and water conservation initiatives.
- Conduct assessments, data analysis, and modeling to evaluate water resource availability and demand, identify potential risks, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Design and implement sustainable water management systems, including the integration of water reuse, stormwater management, and groundwater replenishment techniques.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers and support staff.
- Collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and promote sustainable water resource management practices.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements and emerging trends in water resources engineering and incorporate them into project designs and solutions.
- Prepare technical reports, proposals, and presentations for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or a related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in water resources engineering, with a focus on integrated water management, hydrology, and water supply planning.
- Strong proficiency in hydrological modeling software (e.g., HEC-HMS, SWMM, MODFLOW) and GIS tools.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex water resources projects within budget and schedule constraints.
- Experience working on international projects and familiarity with relevant global water resource management practices.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Professional engineering licensure or eligibility for licensure is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you, please feel free to send across your CV! If you are open to other opportunities, we have that as well, just reach out!