We are currently seeking an individual who is keen on taking up a challenging, yet exciting opportunity with a reputable mining consultancy in Brisbane.
This is the opportunity to make a massive impact on the business and lead the tailings dams division.
The company that we are working with are specialists in the geotechnical and geological space, servicing a diverse portfolio of Australian and international projects across the mining and civil sector.
They have a strong team of industry professionals, delivering bespoke mining solutions to their clients.
- Delivering tailings and dams geotechnical services.
- Site investigation, concept studies, design, construction supervision, and operational requirements.
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with industry professional across multidisciplinary teams.
- Lead projects focus on tailings management design.
- Prepare and review technical reports.
- Develop and train junior / intermediate staff.
- +10 years of geotechnical engineer, specifically in tailings and dams, and ideally in consulting.
- Strong consulting experience in the design, construction, and operation of tailings storage facilities, water dams, and waste rock dumps.
- Knowledge of local regulation and international exposure (it's a plus!)
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV!
Thank you for your interest.