About the company:
We are helping a reputable international company search for a Senior - Principal level Contaminated Land Consultant (Environmental Scientist) in Melbourne. They are an exceptional consultancy providing organizations across the public and private sectors with environmental solutions.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for leading and delivering contaminated land management as well as remediation projects.
- Reviewing and analyzing contaminated land investigation reports.
- Leading an exceptional team and developing their technical and soft skills.
- Liaising with clients and manage projects effectively.
- Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients and projects.
- Finding cost effective and safe solutions to improve conditions of the contaminated land.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Minimum 8 years of experience with environmental engineering in environmental sciences, geology, or earth sciences.
- Consulting experience in contaminated land assessment and remediation.
- Experience in preliminary and detailed site investigations for soil vapor, and/or groundwater.
- Excellent technical, observational and field skills.
- Strong project management, leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
If you meet all (or most!) of the above criteria, apply with you CV today! If you don't think you're the right fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply and we can find something that matches your interest.