A leading renewable energy company is looking to bring on a Senior Manager, Portfolio Finance onto their Portfolio Finance Team. Founded over ten years ago, this company has vast experience with all aspects of project finance, operations, customer service, and project development in renewable energy. They work with some of the largest wind and solar projects in the United States to clusters of community solar projects.
The responsibilities for this position will include:
- Structuring and executing finance transactions such as cash and tax equity fundings, repowers, and term conversions.
- Lead cash flow analysis and financial optimization in project financial models.
- Oversee cash equity and tax equity relationships to create solutions for challenges that may arise.
- Manage and mentor analysts on the Portfolio Finance team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 7+ years of experience in M&A, portfolio finance, or project finance in the energy space.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of LLCAs, ECCAs, and MIPAs.
- Experience in complex project finance models and Microsoft excel knowledge.
If you are interested in the Senior Manager, Portfolio Finance position, then please do not hesitate to apply.