There is a current opportunity for a Senior Manager of Start Up and Commissioning with a Renewable developer, owner, operator. They focus on developing, building, and operating wind, solar, and energy storage projects.
This role has a remote capability and will be focusing on Utility Scale Renewable projects. You will report into the EVP Of Pre-Construction and Construction and collaborate with multiple different teams, specifically the Project Execution team.
A few responsibilities are:
- Facilitate and manage key interconnection deliverables and testing to meet backfeed/COD timelines.
- Support the Construction Department in the field
- Actively participating in project page-turns and testing reviews, as well as training and supporting inspection team members.
- Facilitate the smooth integration of development and EPC execution functions for committed projects.
- Provide tactical leadership during the startup and commissioning phase of projects.
- Develop effective relationships with internal departments, contractors, utility stakeholders, ect.
A few qualifications are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Technology, Business, or related field, or equivalent years of professional experience in construction, project planning and execution of large utility-scale, power plant projects.
- 10+ years' experience in the renewable energy or industrial construction sector is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management and constructing methods for large projects
- Including knowledge of contract management, procurement, and supply chain management, environmental and building permitting, and transportation logistics.
- Basic knowledge of land surveying methods and practices, aerial photography, and mapping
- Ability to travel 25%
Apply in if you are interested and qualified and we can set up some time to connect!