LVI is working with a leading consultancy firm that is seeking a Senior Project Manager who has experience in commercial and site development.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work as a leader in a fast-paced environment and solve challenging problems related to Civil Engineering projects in and around the DFW and US region. This individual will oversee the development of projects and assist the Project Managers. You will need to lead other engineers on various assignments to develop required project deliverables consistent with project goals.
The location of this position is based in the Downtown Dallas, TX office. The company implements a very flexible hybrid schedule and encourages staff to come into the office at least twice a week. $1000 towards home office set up is provided. Large office with many departments offering a lot of in-house support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Minimum 10+ Years of experience in commercial and site development.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and collaborate with others.
- Able to manage, lead, and train project managers, EITs, drafters, and designers.
- Effective leader and ability to guide and motivate the team.
- Based in Downtown Dallas or willing to relocate/commute.
- Hybrid Work - 2-3 days from working from home.
- Ownership Opportunities
- Opportunity to work on local to national land/site development projects.
- Generous bonus structure with performance bonus
- Great benefits package for employees and their families.
- And more!
To learn more, apply here!