LVI is working with a small leading consultancy firm that has 75 employees across 4 offices in the US. They are looking for 7+ years of experience in land development who can come in as a Senior Land Development, PM based in their Dallas, TX office.
They have around 15 employees in their Dallas office where they are working on 50% of single-family and multi-family projects, as well as some industrial and commercial projects.
- PE License in TX
- Minimum 7 years of experience in land development
- Project Management Experience
- Able to lead a team
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Based in Dallas or willing to relocate
This Client offers:
- Shared resources across all US offices
- 401k Match of 6%
- Paid 50% by the company which increases after years of service which includes - Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Term Life & ADD
- Wellness Benefit: Employee applied for wellness benefit and is eligible to receive 50% reimbursement (up to $50 value) per month and claim back hours.
- Ownership Opportunity - Able to become a shareholder of the company.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Hybrid Scheme available - 2/3 days WFH
- Clear career progressions
If you would like to learn more - apply here!