LVI is working with a very well-established international consultancy firm, with around 700+ employees across 23 US and 6 international offices. This firm works on a diverse range of services including land development, transportation, water wastewater, structural, construction and many more! They work across offices as one firm, where they share expertise, resources, and workload; giving you the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects. They take priority on ensuring that everyone can contribute and have an impact on the company! Your voice matters!
This client is looking for a Senior Land Development Engineer to come to join them in their Dallas, TX office. Please see below the requirements/ responsibilities:
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- PE license in Texas
- 6+ years' experience in land development
- Experience in managing civil projects- including residential, commercial and industrial development.
- Project management responsibilities
- Confident in leading a team
- Great technical design background.
- Based in Dallas, TX, or willing to relocate
- Involvement in business development activities and assignments in a specific target area.
- Client interaction
- Be involved in the financial management of projects assigned to the team - including, monthly financial reports and setting goals to meet business objectives.
- Management of design projects of the following; municipal roadway design, civil site development, channel rehabilitation, retaining wall, or other site structures.
- Technical design, quality control, and project management.
This client offers:
- Working from home option (typical 3-4 days a week from home)
- Signing bonus
- Education Reimbursement
- Opportunity to become principal
- Great Health Insurance package
- Leadership Training
- And many more!
If you are interested in setting up a confidential conversation to discuss this position- please apply!