We have a current opportunity for a Senior Hydrogeologist (Groundwater) - Newcastle on a permanent basis.
About the company:
Looking to become a consultant and gain hands-on experience for a major player within the consulting space?
Our client is an excellent consultancy ranging from engineering services to geosciences. With strong growth plans, they are looking for a senior hydrogeologist to join their team!
Key Responsibilities & Perks
- Amazing opportunity to work with the most fascinating and rewarding projects.
- Lead major projects and provide strong, innovative solutions.
- Mentor and develop the team by being an effective and supportive leader.
- Manage the team to satisfy and exceed client expectations to further develop and consolidate relationships.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 8-15 years+ of experience in water resource, hydrogeology, geology, environmental engineering or any other related disciplines.
- Strong experience in groundwater resources, hydrogeological assessments, dewatering, groundwater monitoring and modelling.
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to mentor young engineers.
- Has excellent team skills.
- Driven, focused on long-term gains, and work collaboratively with their team and clients to achieve the best results.
Please feel free to apply with your CV if interested!