A 100% employee owned transportation firm is looking to expand their Washington offices!
Currently looking to bring on Senior Highway Engineers on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
- Assist in designing roadway improvements for highway-related projects
- Assist in developing traffic control and signing/pavement marking plans
- Performing traffic analysis and modelling on transportation improvement projects
- Complete designated task assignments and technical reports that summarize recommendations and report progress to senior engineers
- Work collaboratively with other team members, consultants, and our clients
- Learn the process involved in assembling plan and report submittals
- Attend professional organization meetings to build relationships and assist with business development
- 8+ years of direct experience in the design of transportation projects
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited university is required; emphasis or prior work experience in transportation design is preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Business development experience is a plus
- Local connections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Washington and/or Oregon PE or ability to acquire with in 6 months
- CADD experience a plus; MicroStation, InRoads or OpenRoads preferred
- Ability to perform project site visits
- WSDOT experience preferred
Don't wait to apply!