Are you an experienced Geotechnical Engineer with a passion for delivering high-quality solutions to complex projects? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with a team of professionals to ensure successful project outcomes? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer in Dallas.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and leading geotechnical engineering projects from conceptual design through to construction. You will work collaboratively with our design and construction teams, as well as our clients, to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to challenging projects.
- Manage and lead geotechnical engineering projects, including design and construction supervision
- Conduct site investigations and provide geotechnical recommendations to support design and construction activities
- Provide technical support and guidance to junior engineers and technicians
- Prepare technical reports and presentations for clients and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Develop and implement geotechnical engineering procedures and guidelines
- Collaborate with other disciplines and departments to ensure integrated project delivery
- Mentor junior staff and provide training and guidance as needed
- Participate in business development activities to identify new project opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in geotechnical engineering, including design and construction supervision
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in Texas
- Strong technical knowledge of geotechnical engineering principles, practices, and procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with business development and proposal writing is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer in Dallas, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.