The company specializes in the design, financing, construction and modernization of highways, bridges, tunnels, water infrastructure, rail and transit systems, hospitals, and schools.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or other related fields or equivalent technical training preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Must be able to handle multiple projects/tasks at the same time
- Ability to meet critical project deadlines and willingness to coordinate and work as a team member
- Strong analytical skills and local knowledge of the construction industry
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Knowledge of, and ability to apply information from MCA Manual of Labor Units
- GC Contractor background would be a plus
- Develops a full range of construction cost estimates from Conceptual Design through Final Design bid documents in support of our wide range of project types and divisions inclusive of Transportation & Infrastructure, Buildings & Facilities, Energy and Construction Management.
- Prepares a Basis of Estimate that outlines the scope, exceptions, allowance, format, etc. in accordance with client requirements
- Must have extensive experience with estimating takeoffs for bidding vertical construction (buildings)
- Experience with estimating Transportation and Infrastructure Projects preferred
- Candidate with Estimating Certification is preferred
- Estimating Database Experience Required such as Timberline
- Prepares and delivers cost reporting to clients, performs value engineering and administers constructability as part of the estimating process.