LVI Associates are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Estimator with a strong background within the Power Delivery Construction industry for a valued client that have a National footprint building Transmission Lines, Distribution Lines & Electrical Substations.
They are a large organisation that has a strong reputation and have in recent years been experience strong growth into new geographical markets and client bases which has led to them needing to add additional talent into their estimating group to support the amount of Request for Proposals that are being offered to them.
They offer a strong package and opportunity for internal advancement along with a wide and varied project workload. Remote working will be considered.
- Develop and produce high quality estimates in response to RfPs
- Solicit pricing from material Vendors and Subcontractors
- Participate as a member of a team on larger estimates and contribute to the overall estimate
- Ensure that estimates are complete, well organized, and ready for review by management within agreed timeline
- Ensure compliance with company standards and client requirements.
- Ensure that estimates address all potential safety risks and concerns
- Ensure that proposals meet company and regional financial goals and that contractual requirements of the project are acceptable
- Maintain base bid documents and organize estimate information per company protocols
- Coordinate with the production team on successful bids to provide a thorough transition to the project team
- Perform additional duties
- A minimum of Five (5) Years' experience in estimating Electrical Utility Projects for a contractor - Transmission & Distribution, Substations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Occasional travel will be required
- Experience using an Estimating software package such as Bid2Win, Heavybid, Accubid is preferred but not essential
- Strong technical understanding of the components of Transmission, Distribution and Substation Construction
- Strong computer skills
- Experience bidding on Projects in excess of $20M is preferred but not essential
Salary And Benefits
- Non-Discretionary bonus
- Multiple locations
- Flexible & Remote working will be considered.