LVI are currently partnered with a large General Contractor that perform work in a variety of sectors including, but not limited to; Higher Education, Commercial, Religious Buildings, Industrial, Warehouse & Distribution and Hospitality. My client is currently seeking an experienced Estimator to join their team in Austin.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for appropriately evaluating the cost of a project, and evaluating the cost to take on that project. The candidate will be familiar with our competitive advantages as an organisation and will be able to communicate those to our benefit throughout the bidding process.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive advantages in the industry to aid bidding process
- Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Familiarity with blueprints and ability to read plans
- Bid for projects up to $50M
- 1 - 3 years' of construction estimation experience preferred
- Knowledge of productivity software
My client offer leading compensation, benefits packages (401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO) and bonus structures.