An exciting company tons of opportunity to be on Global International Projects
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
* High level project management and co-ordination skills
* Develop a business development network within Singapore and the broader ASEAN region
* Undertake or support field work locally or internationally
* Produce and contribute to the preparation of high-quality tenders, proposals, technical reports
* Lead and prepare modelling assessments (e.g. hydrodynamic and water quality modelling in packages such as Delft/MIKE/Tuflow/HEC-RAS etc, sediment transport, coastal or fluvial geomorphology)
* Undertake scientific data collection, collation and statistical analysis(e.g. environmental chemistry, water quality, hydrology, experimental design, ecological statistics, identification and application of appropriate software etc).
* Participate in project coordination and provide support on project management and other technical staff.
* Be willing to travel for field work and work on weekends/ public holidays.
Qualification and Experience
* Bachelor/Masters in Environmental Science or Engineering from an accredited institution or equivalent
* >8 years professional experience in a consulting environment
Position will be based in Singapore