Join a leading energy efficiency firm based in Chicago that specializes in the healthcare sector. As a Senior Energy Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in driving sustainable solutions and optimizing energy consumption in facilities. Leverage your expertise to make a significant impact on reducing environmental footprint while contributing to cost savings and operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering, or a related field.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in energy engineering.
- Proficiency in energy modeling software (e.g., EnergyPlus, eQUEST) and building energy simulation.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare facility systems and equipment.
- Conduct comprehensive energy audits and assessments in healthcare facilities to identify energy conservation opportunities.
- Develop and implement innovative energy-efficient solutions tailored to healthcare clients, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Perform detailed energy modeling and simulation to evaluate the potential impact of proposed energy conservation measures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including architects, facility managers, and sustainability experts to integrate energy-efficient designs into renovation and construction projects.
- Lead the analysis of energy data to track performance, identify anomalies, and recommend corrective actions.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of sustainable energy solutions in the healthcare sector.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values innovation and professional growth.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
- Engage in meaningful projects that contribute to a greener future for institutions and communities.
Join us in making a difference in the healthcare industry through sustainable energy practices. Apply your expertise to drive positive change and create a more energy-efficient future. Apply below!