Be part of the fast-growing IPP renewable energy team to support the expansion of solar, battery storage and hydrogen projects in Australia.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
- Be part of the international company that advocates for gender equality.
- Be part of the growing green energy sector.
- Responsible for the review and preliminary design process, plant performance estimates, electrical and SCADA design.
- Support team in identifying and developing new renewable energy sites
- Comfortable in liaising with internal (technical and commercial teams) and external (EPC, OEMs, consultants, AEMO and network service providers) stakeholders on technical and design aspect
- Draft and prepare technical specification reports as required
- Willing to be based in Brisbane
- 5-10 years in electrical engineering and power systems design
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Proficient in AutoCAD, PVsyst
- Experience in Electrical SLDs, protection, communications, SCADA, and metering
If you are interested in the role, apply today or reach out to Sandra!