We have a current opportunity for a Electrical Engineer 6 (remote) in the Los Angeles/Irvine area. If you are looking to expand your career and work on high profile federal, industrial, and municipal project types this is the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Proficiency with designing medium and low voltage distribution systems including substations, switchgear and standby generation systems.
- Performing electrical calculations for electrical systems using electrical systems analysis software.
- Performing design tasks including lighting layouts, communications, fire alarm, and security systems.
- Modify and prepare equipment detail equipment specifications.
- Developing the electrical plans and specifications for medium to large sized and complex projects (water and wastewater, industrial, facility and transportation type) with minimal supervision.
- Performing site investigations to confirm and/or identify existing conditions for use in developing electrical design.
- Coordinating with the client, utilities, fire marshal and code enforcement officers.
- Reviewing shop drawings and assist with general construction services.
- Direct lower level staff in developing short circuit, protective relay coordination and arc flash studies using power analysis software.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engingeering
- Professional Engineering (PE) License
- Design Knowledge, AutoCAD and Revit
- Project management experience
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are a highly skilled and motivated Senior Electrical Engineer with expertise in low voltage design projects, we would love to hear from you.