Senior Electrical Engineer - (Austin, Texas)
This senior position is in a company that continues to push the boundaries of cutting-edge design. In this role, you will see a variety of great opportunities for projects as well as in leadership and career growth. The environment that you will be working in is incredibly flexible, with the ability to choose remote, hybrid, or in office work. You will be a member of a collaborative team of professionals that produce forward-thinking, and award-winning design solutions.
This Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Having proficiency in a variety of software applications to include: Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office
- Aiding in the design, specifications, and criteria for projects
- Maintaining interdisciplinary coordination with other engineers and consultants
- Monitoring correspondence between staff, clients, contractors, etc.
This Senior Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Professional Engineering (PE) License
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Performance bonus program
- Comprehensive insurance plans for both you and any eligible dependents
- 401k/ Roth retirement plan with employment match
- 8 paid holidays and 16 Paid Time Off (PTO) days to start