A globally recognized engineering firm is looking for the best Engineers in the U.S. of all experience levels.
The firm is healthily growing it's remediation practice with a promise of strong career development, fantastic nationwide projects, competitive compensation and organic growth.
You will participate in a variety of interesting and difficult multi-disciplined projects related to highway planning, design, and construction. You will be involved in a wide range of specialized engineering projects involving the creation of building plans, transportation studies, and substantial infrastructure projects. The ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing is crucial for business interactions and career progress. It is preferred that you have previous Microstation/Geopak experience.
The Ideal candidate has
- PE license
- FDOT experience and backlog in 1+ districts
- Proficiency in Microstation, Geopak, Synchro, or DOT standard software
- Project and client management including Business Development
- Highway geometric design experience including plans production, quantity estimates, analyzing design criteria, and GIS mapping related to Crash Analysis Reporting Systems (CARS)
- Background of highway design, roadway drainage, Traffic Engineering, Traffic Impact Studies, or Bridge design.
Salary varies based on experience.