Currently hiring for an exciting new Senior Distribution Engineering opportunity, that is based out of San Diego, California.
This individual will get the chance to work on overhead and underground systems for some of the largest utilities in the country. You will get the chance to work directly with the clients, construction management, and other key contributors.
This opportunity not only allows you to grow within the Distribution space, but also have access to various paths in which you can choose how you want to progress your career. Please see below for qualifications and desired experience.
- BS in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience required
- Experience with both Overhead Transmission and Distribution Design
- Able to work efficiently in a team setting, as well as independently
- Proficient in PLS-CADD and AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- EIT or PE certification
Please apply directly if you have any interest in this Senior Distribution Engineering opportunity, based in San Diego, California. Even if you feel as though you don't qualify for all of the requirements, please still do apply as there may be other opportunities you could be considered for.