- Established over 30 years ago - average tenure of over 7+ years
- Grown from a $5million in 2010 to $40million in 2023
- Just won major projects across the Material Handling Industry with over 300 lines across 30 plants
- Overtime over 40 hours
- Base salary $90,000 - $120,000 (dependent on technical ability)
This individual must be proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with ability to work in a high output environment while maintaining quality standards
- Provide application/control systems design and development for systems.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions.
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems.
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs, HMIs, SCADA and DCS systems
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- At least 6+ years' experience within manufacturing or system integrator having worked with some of the below systems:
- DCS - Honeywell, DeltaV, Foxoboro, Yokogowa, Siemens
- Wonderware ArchestrA, Ignition, Ifix
- FTView ME
- Studio 5000 / RS Logix 5000
- Factory Talk Batch
- Panel Design and AutoCAD
- Control Logix
- Communication Protocols of Control net & Ethernet/IP