We have a current opportunity for Senior Controls Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Toledo. For further information about this position please apply.
- Established over 50 years ago - average tenure of over 13 years.
- Brand new 33,000 square foot facility extension
- Grown 20% year on year for past 7 years.
- Salary Range - $100,000 - $120,000
- Travel up to 20%
- 10% annual Bonus and OT over 40
- 3 weeks vacation
This individual must be proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with ability to work in a high output environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Provide application/control systems design and development for systems.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions.
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems.
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs, HMIs, and Robotics systems.
- Able to do electrical drawings, design and with knowledge of PID control loops.
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- At least 5+ years experience within manufacturing or system integrator having worked with some of the below systems:
- FTView ME
- Studio 5000 / RS Logix 5000
- Robotics Programming (Fanuc, Kuka, ABB or Yaskawa)
- Control Logix
- Panel Design