About the company:
Our client is a world-leading provider of control systems engineering services. They have a rapidly growing team and expanding client base through Australia.
They are currently hiring for a Senior Control Systems engineer with a history in water in either Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney!
Key Responsibilities & Perks
- Liasing wth customers and internal stakeholders.
- Develop scopes of work and functional specifications.
- Develop PLC & SCADa programs.
- Design control systems.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 8+ years of engineering experience in SCADA, PLC, Telemtry, and project executive, with a history in the water industry.
- Extensive work experience in control systems, design, programming and commissioning.
- Strong expertise in Industrial Control and Automation (SCADA & PLC).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to face clients.
- Industrial communications, network design and development.
- Familiar with telemetry and RTU experience using ClearSCADA & Schneider's RTU's.
Interested? Apply with your CV today!