About the company:
Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering, design, and consultancy company that provides services in the areas of buildings, transport, planning and urban design, environment and health, energy, and management consulting. They have a over 30 offices globally and a growing presence in Australia. This firm works on projects ranging from small-scale developments to large, complex infrastructure projects. They are also committed to sustainability and use innovative solutions to help clients achieve their goals in a socially responsible way.
- Reporting to the Social Performance lead, provide expert advice and support to clients in the financial and lending industries on social governance, social impact assessments, and human rights.
- Develop and implement social performance strategies and action plans for clients, ensuring that they are aligned with international standards and best practices.
- Conduct social impact assessments and stakeholder engagement activities, including identifying potential social risks and developing mitigation strategies.
- Advise clients on the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to social governance and human rights.
- Develop and deliver training and capacity building programs for clients on social performance and human rights.
- Conduct site visits and audits to assess clients' social performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare high-quality reports and presentations for clients, including social impact assessments and social performance reports.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends, best practices, and international standards related to social performance, social governance, and human rights.
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to ensure that social performance considerations are integrated into project planning and implementation.
- A Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Environmental Science, or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in social performance, impact assessments or human rights.
- Demonstrated expertise in social governance, social impact assessments, and human rights, including knowledge of international standards and best practices.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare high-quality reports and presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address complex social performance issues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
If you meet the qualifications and experience requirements outlined above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join a leading environmental consulting firm in Perth.