We have a current opportunity for a Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer with a focus on collection systems, distributions, pumping systems, water conveyance etc. This position will be based in Columbus, Ohio.
YOE can be anywhere from 7 - 20+ years - the role will be tailored to your seniority.
MUST have a P.E License.
- Over 10,000 employees spread across 60+ offices and 100% employee-owned. Their 35-year-old ESOP has had consistent progressive growth. Every person in the company is a shareholder and their ESOP is typically returning around 20% of compensation each year.
- It is the highest ranked ESOP, voted year after year and 1 of 2 retirement programs as they also have a 401k match.
- The ESOP ultimately drives a lot of collaboration and eradicates that sense of internal competition, as all employees are working toward the same goal and constantly want to succeed.
- The company averages at around $5 billion profit.
- Alongside this, they are a growing company, having broken their record this past year for 1900 employees hired, which is always creating new opportunities or new avenues for business.
- Employees are constantly encouraged to explore different avenues if they desire it - i.e., if engineers want to move sector from water to electrical they make this happen.
- Employees are consistently recognized and awarded for their hard work in the business.
- Employees are encouraged to create and guide their own career with the full support of other team members and a diverse range of projects that all have the ability to work on.
- In 2021, they had their best bonuses the company has ever seen. This is something everyone is eligible for - from VPs to engineers, HR and mail room employees!
- In 2021, the company donated $10 million to various charitable organizations.
- Comprised of 10 Global Practices which will often share clients or collaborate on projects where there is overlap. For example, Energy (power generation group) and T&D (power delivery group) often share clients, and can tag team projects to accomplish the client goals and objectives.
- Projects in so many areas from military bases to data centres, solar farms to food processing facilities, airports to bridges - alongside those billion dollar treatment plants they are making an effort to take on smaller projects and give back to local communities.
Please apply via this ad or email joseph.crooks@lviassociates