LVI is working with a national leading multi-discipline firm with 26 offices with around 1300 employees and continuing to grow out each sector!
This firm works on a variety of manufacturing, warehouses, data centers, schools (k-12), higher education, police station, city halls, and multi-family and single-family projects which are all worth millions to billions! They take pride in working on a diverse range of projects and clients where you have the option to work with national clients to local clients of your choice.
This client is looking for a Senior Land Development, Project Manager who has 10+ years of experience in civil engineering. This engineer will have the knowledge to design land development projects and will have the opportunity to grow a team under them and be able to train and mentor.
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 10+ years experience in land development
- Experience in grading, erosion control, AutoCAD, civil 3d, site layout/design, drainage, etc.
- Has project management experience
- Confident in training or mentoring younger engineers
- Ambitious, motivated, and a team player
- Based in Dallas or willing to relocate
- Opportunity to work with public trade, national, regional, local, and private owner clients.
- Shared resources across all offices
- Paid Overtime- if working 40-45+ a week, the firm will compensate a spot bonus or throw in a lump sum at the end of the year
- Run in-house charity where employees support children, disease research and cures, homelessness, and hunger throughout methods.
- Great company culture (business update, bowling league, happy hour, sand volleyball, and more)
- Leadership and Associates opportunity
- Flexible hours with WFH option
- and many more!
If you have a Professional Engineering License and would like to gain more information about this particular job- apply now!