We have a current opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer on a permanent basis with a well-established and national level firm. Based on experience, this role could be recoded to Engineering Manager.
The position will be hybrid, with the nearest office in Riverside county. The client would like this person to live in the Southern California region to be familiar with the area and potentially the clientele/local municipalities.
Responsibilities of the Senior Civil Engineer/Engineering Manager:
- Provides assistance to Group Leader for maintaining and developing new clients in the SoCal area.
- Provides expertise and value to clients beyond the technical execution of project deliverables by recommending additional business solutions to meet current/future needs.
- Directs and reviews the work of junior staff, and ensures that the firm's quality control and quality assurance processes are followed.
Qualifications for the Senior Civil Engineer/Engineering Manager:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in related engineering discipline.
- Professionally registered (P.E.) in California
- 5+ years of professional civil engineering. Preferably from a municipality.
- Business development competency.
- Team management experience is a plus.
If you are interested in the Senior Civil Engineer/Engineering Manager role, please don't hesitate to apply and/or reach out to me for further details!