This client is currently looking for an experienced Civil Engineer who is able to manage and plan projects, encourages employee growth and engagement.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Produces designs which may include site planning, horizontal layout, grading, stormwater collection and management facilities, potable/reuse water systems, gravity sanitary sewer systems, pump stations, erosion control and maintenance of traffic.
- Responsible for field reviews, certifications and post design services.
- Serves as a Project Manager (and in some cases Client Manager)
- Has a full service understanding of all permitting within area of expertise including local, state and federal agencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, related field or equivalent relevant work experience is required.
- Professional Engineer Registration (State of Florida).
- 10 or more years of experience
- 4 or more years of experience managing projects.
- Leadership or supervisory experience.