A multidisciplinary national firm, located in the heart of Boston (also available in NY), is looking to add the perfect Senior Bridge Inspection Engineer addition to their team! With firms all throughout the Northeast, you can really get involved with projects all over the New England area. This firm is needing the right individual that can come in and hit the ground running in this senior role. Support for every aspect of your career along with ample opportunities to have an impact on growing a structural team. These Senior Project Management roles don't come around often!
The Senior Bridge Inspection Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing field inspections and load rating
- Preparing scheduling, writing inspection reports, assuring QA/QC and project coordination
- Field and office work- some travel along with some night/weekend inspection work
The Senior Bridge Inspection Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree
- 5+ years experience doing NBIS bridge and ancillary structure inspection
- NHI safety inspection course completion within last 5 years
- PE required in MA and/or NY
If you are interested in the Senior Bridge Inspection Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.