My client is looking for a 15+ year bridge experienced engineer. This candidate will be responsible for all engineering tasks associates with bridge/structural projects from design all the way through to construction. Strong technical capabilities and project management experience is a must.
- 15+ years of experience, PE license required
- Bachelors degrees in civil/structural engineering is required
- Experience with RIDOT, MassDOT, ConnDOT is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to internal and external audiences are required
- Use of structural analysis programs such as STAAD.PRO, MDX Steel Girder DEsign, ConSpan, and AASHTO-BrDR is preferred.
- Perform and supervise engineering field work
- Review and prepare engineering reports, progress reports, contract documents, and other project documents
- Develop new techniques and/or improved processes, materials or products
- Assist in contract negotiations
- Help with staff hiring and performance evaluations
- Prepare progress reports, schedules, and budgets for proposals
If there is any interest in this position, apply today!