- Design and develop manufacturing control systems in support of process operations.
- Interact with client personnel to identify and analyze continuous improvement through automation upgrades.
- Manage, document, and implement these upgrades through changes control procedures.
- SOP development and training on Automation Systems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve field control system issues.
- Develop, review, and / or execute automation qualification and validation protocols.
- Comprehensive Medical and Life Insurance for Employee and Family
- Worker's Compensation
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Profit Sharing Contributions
- Performance Based End of Year Bonuses
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
We require a BS Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electrical, Chemical, etc.) or equivalent experience. Experience in Control Systems (Emerson, Allen Bradley, Foxboro, Siemens, Honeywell), SCADA, MES, and database systems, or computer system validation are considered a plus. Up to 40 % overnight travel may be required. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is also required.