A Leading Systems Integrator in Atlanta GA is looking to rapidly expand it's operations and is in need of Senior Automation and Controls Engineers to support company and project growth going forward and progress towards Team Lead/Management Positions.
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Strong PLC and HMI Programming (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Beckhoff)
- Technical Experience Across Multiple Industries Preferred
- Understanding of Process Automation
- Willingness to Travel Up to 25%
The Company is Willing To Offer
- Opportunity to Master Technical Skills with Continuous Training
- ESOP scheme
- Progression in Any Desired Direction (Technical Lead, Engineering Management, Project Management)
- Salary up to $150,000
- Competitive Benefits Package (Health, 401K, PTO)
If this role appeals to your current skill set and your professional goals then apply below!