Well established and long running environmental consulting and engineering firm with a diverse client base ranging from manufacturers to government agencies.
Employee development and professional growth of their engineers, environmental scientists, attorneys, economists, business and policy strategists, and management system experts, many with advanced degrees and significant industry experience make this a place to really take your career to the next level.
They offer a competitive pay and benefits package designed to attract and retain the talent needed to assure continued success.
Competitive compensation packages include: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k); educational reimbursement; and full participation in a pay for performance bonus program.
Responsibilities and Requirements
* Manage complex site investigation/site remediation projects
* Coordinate, supervise, and perform environmental site assessments leading to remediation design
* Build and enhance relationships to develop business from new and existing clients
* Prepare documents and deliverables
* Communicate with clients and counsel * Mentor staff Requirements
* Advanced Degree in environmental engineering, science, geology, or hydrogeology
* P.E., P.G., or LSRP certifications desired
* Minimum 10 years relevant experience including project management, client interaction, and business development
* Experience with private, industrial, and government clients
* Team player with a high degree of self-motivation
* Strong communications, report and proposal writing, and management skills
Please apply directly or share this to someone in your network.
Even if you're not looking for a change you have nothing to lose from hearing about what could be out there.