Title: Senior Advisor of Business Development
Summary: An International Utility provider of energy generating projects is looking to expand their team with a specific focus on Distributed Generation solar and storage projects. My client is looking for a Senior Advisor of Business Development. The Senior Advisor will originate, negotiate, and structure project acquisition and partnership opportunities. My client is looking for a motivated and creative individual to source and lead transitions for the distributed solar and storage business unit to help further build out their pipeline.
The Senior Advisor of Business Development will be responsible for….
- Assess and originate new per-NTP project and portfolio acquisitions in core markets in the US.
- Lead negotiations, transitions, structuring, and commercial due diligence.
- Identify risks including transactions, project, and market.
- Manages transaction negotiations and closing against inflexible timelines.
- Manage acquisition and project opportunities using the customers CRM.
- Mentor and guide junior business developer and project development teams.
The Senior Advisor of Business Development should have experience with….
- At least 10+ years of experience in energy in a customer or developer facing role.
- At least 5+ years leading and supporting energy project transactions.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, environmental science, or economics preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume below.