An engineering and consulting firm is looking to add a Senior Acoustic Consultant to their Los Angeles office. The firm work on a diverse range of projects, including performing arts, workplace, environmental and multi-family projects. The Acoustic Consultant will be the first person within the acoustic discipline in LA, providing assistance with business development and client relationships within the area.
The Acoustic Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing acoustic consulting services
- Managing all aspects of project work
- Attending conferences, and professional and technical meetings
- Building new and existing client relationships
The Acoustic Consultant should have the following:
- 3+ years experience in acoustical consulting
- BS in Acoustics or related subject
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Revit experience preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous PTO programme
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
Looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so apply now!