LVI are working with a well-established, accident reconstruction and biomechanical engineering firm that have been operating for over 25 years. They are looking to bring on an experienced accident reconstructionist in Texas with minimum 10 years experience, to help the company continue to grow. This company will provide you the support and infrastructure to become an industry expert and will allow you to make a name for yourself in the market.
You will be given the opportunity to work on a large variety of cases in the accident reconstruction field such as heavy trucks, passenger vehicles and slip/trips and fall.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing failure analysis and conducting field investigations involving various types of vehicles and mechanical equipment involved in incidents.
- Serve as an expert witness in court and/or depositions.
- Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams to analyze complex issues at accident scenes.
- Document and testify on complex cases.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 Years experience in Accident Reconstruction
If you want to find out more send me a message or your resume and lets have a chat. It would be great to chat about the industry and make an introduction!