Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you an individual who takes pride in delivering exceptional work? I have an exciting opportunity for an Office Leader and Client Service Manager (CSM) with a demonstrated background in business development, client relations, and delivery of remediation and site cleanup/investigation projects, and a history of successfully leading professionals.
This position will be based locally to any NJ/PA office and will serve as a key leadership team member in growing the business in the East cost.
In this capacity, you will have responsibilities that include overseeing the administration of employees, sales, client development, client relationship management, professional engineering services proposal writing and contract scope, schedule and price preparation, and client service team leadership.
In this position, you will work closely with the business unit area Leader, and to lead sales and/or business operations for the NJ office.
Responsibilities include client portfolio management, initiative management, project delivery oversight, and/or total labor management within the Business.
Play a critical role in leading the engagement of all employees in an office location, regardless of the group to which they belong; driving organizational health and enabling the virtual enterprise from the local office level and across the business. Detailed duties include the following:
- Work with Business Leader to develop, communicate, and deliver a business plan that supports overall Company objectives
- Connect with the business units, enterprise groups, and corporate groups as necessary to bring the right resources to bear on client projects
- Work closely with the Project Management Office (PMO) to drive "on plan" project delivery for the Business;
- Drive sales by partnering with client service managers (CSM's) and the marketing team
- Partner with the Business Leader to drive resource performance management, succession planning, and employee engagement
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent
- Manage company risk by ensuring compliance with the Company Risk Policies
- Communicate and model Safety standards to all employees
- Lead the organizational health of the office through an "open door policy" for all employees
- Facilitate the completion of, and respond to issues identified in, the Organizational Health Survey
- Manage social spending funds for the office to maximize employee benefit
- Connect the municipal, enterprise, private sector, and corporate staff into a unified office team around Values and Mission
- Develop and lead community engagement efforts and organize local resources for participation and impact
- Serve as an extension of the Company/Enterprise/Regional/Area Leadership to convey important Company information and promote initiatives
- Work with leaders in all groups to help recruit, retain and develop employees
- Network with other Local Leaders to help ensure mutual success and to collaborate/share best practices
- Be a visible leader in the environmental industry in the office geography and within the Business
- Hold monthly staff meetings to inform and engage all staff assigned to the office
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in related engineering field (Civil, Environmental etc.) required; M.S. degree in related engineering field with a focus on site investigation/remedial clean up
- Professional registration in NJ, or the credentials to obtain registration in a timely manner is also required
- 15 or more years of increasingly-responsible experience with previous project management experience required
- Experience with remedial planning and investigation along with leadership on projects
- Ability to successfully manage clients and projects
- Successful marketing, proposal writing, proposal management, and public presentations experience a plus
- Previous supervisory experience with strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
Why not share this in your network or if it looks like it could be of interest- apply directly!