We are actively searching for results-driven, forward-thinking Service Manager to join one of our biggest and most reputable clients. In this role, you will provide overall management and leadership to the service sales and operations teams and will be responsible to ensure growth of existing service business and development of new service business while meeting service sales and profitability goals. This is a customer-facing role, responsible for developing and managing staff and operations strategies to improve service delivery and provide additional value to customers.
- Manage and Lead the San Francisco service business.
- Develop and implement operations strategies to improve service delivery and provide additional value to customers in a cost-effective manner.
- Grow existing service business and develop new service business involving multiple low-voltage systems (fire alarm, security, and other systems).
- Manage the higher level of complexity of service involving multiple low-voltage systems.
- Oversee new service contracts, including initial contract review, control of estimated and actual costs to ensure financial performance within budget, planning and scheduling of service work, supervision of service labor, selection and supervision of subcontractors, preparation of service invoices, and collections.
- In collaboration with Sales, ensure timely service contract renewal process.
- 401K matching program.
- Medical, vision & dental plans.
- PTO & holidays.
- Annual social responsibility days.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Casual Fridays.
- Tuition reimbursement.