We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Field Project Manager to join our team. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overseeing of installation, maintenance, and repair of security systems, including access control, intrusion detection, and video surveillance systems. This also includes but is not limited to Scheduling and Co-coordinating of your projects.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Team Lead/Foreman who is looking to grow into a Field Project Manager, dedicated to providing excellent service to clients, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive compensation packages, including health benefits and paid time off.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverable that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, resource requirements and risk management plans
- Manage project teams, contractors and vendors to ensure project deliverable are met within quality, budget and time constraints
- Manage project issues and risks, identifying and implementing solutions to ensure project success
- Monitor project progress, providing timely and accurate reports to stakeholders and senior management
- Oversee a team of technicians on the field offering guidance where necessary
- Liaise with the Sales Engineers throughout the project life cycle
- 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the security field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate teams and individuals to achieve project goals
- Experience managing projects involving security technologies
- Certifications in min 3: Kantech, S2, Lenel, Genetec, CCURE 9000
If you are an ambitious and skilled Security Project Manager with a passion for delivering successful projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.