Title: Sales Operations Manager
Summary: My Client is a $15 Billion Dollar global company who Is heavenly involved with Embedded Electronics and Technology and is currently bringing an EV DC Fast Charging and BESS products to the market! They are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to manage and develop the sales teams. This person will hold a key role working directly with the General Manager focuses on strategic market and commercial activities. Responsibilities include monitoring of dales KPIS, pipeline of order opportunities and the performance of the sales team. If you are an organized individual who is looking for an exciting new change this could be the role for you!
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for….
- Using Sales Force to collect, analyze, and create reports regarding potential orders and classify them according to the business segment, territory, and key account manager.
- Working directly with the General Manager to monitor the sales team activities monthly and quarterly.
- Evaluate and Identify trends in sales by analyzing industry data.
- Evaluate past sales data to determine the forecast sales trends.
- Providing the sales and marketing team with support and actionable insight as guidance.
The Sales Operations Manager should have experience with….
- Bachelor of Science Degree (engineering degree preferred)
- MBA Degree- Required
- 3-5 years of sales operations experience in the electrical equipment or energy industry.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume below.