Title: Sales Manager
Summary: My Client is a leading online marketplace for clean technologies such as community solar, solar, and storage solutions. With a goal of making renewable energy solutions more affordable and easily accessible to consumers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing energy company and be at the forefront of their growth. My client is looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for leading the point for businesses and nonprofits in the market for renewable energy solutions on their properties. You will work as a guide for customers leading them through the process of evaluating competitive quotes and being a trusted advisor along the way to help them select the right EPC.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for….
- Taking warms leads and transitioning them to closed sales.
- Taking a warm lead, qualifying them and then systematically move them through the sales funnel.
- Building relationships and being the main point of contact between interested customers and the installers throughout the development and installation.
- Translate complex technologies and strategies to customers so that it is easily understood.
- Participate and engage in industry events.
The Sales Manager should have experience with….
- 3+ years of experience in a business development or sales type role in the C&I space.
- Knowledge of financing solutions (Ex. loans, leases, PPAs)
- Achieving sales goals in sales cycle lasting anywhere from 2 weeks - 6 months.
- Being proactive and having an entrepreneurial background.
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, and Equity Package!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.