A leader in a historically successful engineering firm with a great track record of partnering with DOTs, municipalities, and Private Groups on projects is seeking to add a skilled engineering lead to manage the production group.
The Roadway PM will be responsible for:
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for major highway projects
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Texas PE or ability to obtain PE in 6 months
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
The selected candidate(s) will have the ability to progress in a firm that works on large and complex projects and has a focus on work-life balance. Please apply directly.