Looking for ahighly motivated Design Manager in Ohio. Candidate will be an integral part of the roadway design management team and responsible for project delivery, project staffing and project pursuits.
Candidate will have opportunities to continue technical involvement in projects while mentoring junior team members on both technical and project management skills. Candidate will be expected to lead design projects and coordinate with clients in a regular basis.
Job Duties & Requirments:
* Expected to lead major complex design tasks while working closely with various Design Leads.
* Actively manages project scope, schedule and budget. May serves as the primary client contact to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to the client's satisfaction.
* Provide technical expertise on projects associated with preliminary engineering, detailed engineering design, and preparation of construction documents.
* Coordinates preparation of design details, plans, and drawings within assigned task areas. Often severs in a quality control/reviewer role.
* Provides senior-level technical expertise associated with preliminary engineering, detailed engineering designs, and preparation of contracts for construction. Minimum Requirements:
* Ohio Professional Engineering License.
* 10 or more years as a Project Manager for a transportation/infrastructure focused consulting/engineering firm with project experience in utility, roadway design, bridge structures, design and construction.
* Project experience on highways and/or bridges, municipal, land development, stormwater and/or infrastructure design and construction.
* Exercise professional judgment to complete work accurately and in accordance with engineering codes, ethical standards, and sound business practices