A national civil engineering firm has an exciting opportunity for a Roadway Design Engineer to join their growing Kansas team. This opportunity can sit in Wichita or Lawrence.
Roadway Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Perform design tasks with supervision
- Work on technical aspects of the project by performing engineering design, coordinating with design staff, and assisting with plan production on projects
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with the Project Engineer and other Divisions to complete design tasks on numerous projects
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments
- Prepares quantities for use in construction cost estimates, evaluation of alternates and bid letting
- Reviews project submittals for compliance with design checklists and drafting standards
Roadway Design Engineer Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the transportation field with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam; Intern Engineer (I.E.) credentials are expected
- Proficient in the use of Bentley Products, including Microstation and OpenRoads preferred. Civil 3D will be considered
If you could be interested, don't hesitate to apply directly.