We have a current opportunity for a Mid-Senior Level Restoration Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Edmonton, Alberta, joining an office with tremendous potential for growth. They are dedicated to continuously improve knowledge and techniques about building restoration, investing in training for their employees. They are a family-run business and love keeping their employees long-term.
My client is actively seeking a dynamic and driven mid to senior level engineer to join their team dedicated to restoration, design, and implementation. They should have experience as a project manager in restoration, preferably on the contractor side, and the ability to work on a broad range of projects, including ceilings, balconies, parking garages/structures, waterproofing, roofing, and fenestration. This company believes in doing quality restoration work, and is seeking to replicate the growth they have experienced at their other offices in Edmonton.
- Conducting restoration projects across a range of services.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients, and developing new business as the office grows and takes on more junior staff.
- Developing construction specifications and cost estimates.
- Managing construction for restoration and infrastructure projects.
- Engaging in technical and report writing.
- BS, MS, or technical diploma in engineering OR suitable restoration experience.
- 6 to 15 years of relevant professional experience, including technical skills and project/staff management.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, organizing resources, analysing data, and confidently interacting with others.
- Passion for structural restoration, not only repairing damages but proactively conducting work to support clients.
- Valid Driver's license.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume.