We have a current opportunity for a Restoration Engineer in Fort Myers to work with a dynamic and well-driven firm.
The ideal candidate has experience with restoration of existing commercial, residential, and historical buildings. This candidate must also be able to manage a project from start through to end.
This role offers the opportunity to work on structural defect / damage analysis, forensic investigations, building condition reports, roof condition surveys, concrete restoration, and repair specifications.
- Architecture or Engineering Degree
- PE or RA License preferred
- 5-10 years experience with building restoration
- Knowledge of building restoration and project management
- Ability to consult with clients
- 401k Contribution
- Medical Package
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunity for career progression