We have a current opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Sales & Client Manager on a remote basis.
This firm are one of the top 100 ENR consulting companies with a heavy focus on Water and Environment. They are looking to add another 200 staff over the next 2 years providing plenty of opportunities for growth and an abundance of technical and market specialists to bounce and share ideas with.
- Keeping your group's technical proficiency at the forefront of your client and business relationships in order to market our innovative project delivery methods.
- Become part of a team focused on growing our municipal practice. Sales goals range in project size from $500K to $3M.
- Grow client accounts and sell the full suite of services that we offer.
- Provide consultation to clients and project staff.
- Prepare written proposals, presentations and budget quotes.
- Negotiate terms of service delivery.
- Maintain account relationships to create revenue growth.
- Coordinate with our Marketing team to develop offerings and positioning pieces.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings.
- Assure that invoicing is completed for client accounts and collect overdue receivables.
- External focus, opening doors for our senior and technical staff.
- Identify opportunities early to allow time for teams to position for work.
- Attend conferences and workshops to strengthen existing relationships, establish new client relationships, identify emerging technologies and market drivers.
- Desire to serve and lead in a deliberate, focused and dynamic team environment.
- Coach and develop junior members of the account management team.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the execution and management in the marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental sciences or engineering or related field from accredited program preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with industry
- Identify, lead, and participate in business development and bid and proposal efforts.
- Strong desire to grow an organization and the ability to motivate others.
- Understanding of the business development cycle related specifically to the consulting business, including opportunity identification, proposal writing and development, and presentation.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to travel across the U.S. to client and company facilities up to 60% of the time.